Summer School on Development Policy 2016 - University of Bonn, Germany

Dana Macharová machar na dekanat.mff.cuni.cz
Středa Listopad 18 08:07:22 CET 2015

Mile kolegyne a mili kolegove,

venujte, prosim, pozornost prilozene informaci.

S pozdravem,

F. Chmelik

Dear Sir or Madam,

The University of Bonn would like to invite graduate and postgraduate
students from your university to a Summer School on Development Policy in
Bonn.

The Summer School addresses graduate and postgraduate students from any
field of study. It will take place from August 1 to August 12, 2016. The
program is conducted in English.

We would appreciate it if you could provide your students with information
about the Summer School.

We also took the liberty of attaching a flyer with basic information about
the Summer School as well as a Summer School poster.

If you should be interested in printed information material, we will
gladly send you flyers and/or posters via mail. Please contact me via
email ( <mailto:bachl na uni-bonn.de> bachl na uni-bonn.de) in case you would
like to obtain printed material.

Please feel free to visit the website of the Summer School on Development
Policy: www.developmentpolicy.uni-bonn.de. The website will provide
detailed information about the program.

Please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleague Ms. Trachsel (
<mailto:m.trachsel na uni-bonn.de> m.trachsel na uni-bonn.de) if you have any
questions.

Best regards / Mit besten Grüßen
Martina Bachl

University of Bonn

Department of International Affairs

Ms. Martina Bachl

Unit 6.4 - European and International Networks

Germany - 53115 Bonn

Poppelsdorfer Allee 102

Phone: +49- 228 / 73-60493

Email: bachl na uni-bonn.de