University of Zurich Summer School/ Scholarships

Anděla Michálková michalkova na dekanat.mff.cuni.cz
Středa Únor 21 08:43:51 CET 2018

Vážení studenti,

dovoluji si Vám předat nabídku Univerzity Curych, jedná se o letní školu
v termínu 9.-20. července 2018. Informace naleznete v mailu níže.

S pozdravem

Anděla Michálková

Ing. Anděla Michálková
Oddělení pro vědu a zahraniční styky
Matematicko-fyzikální fakulta Univerzity Karlovy
Ke Karlovu 3
121 16 Praha 2
tel. 951551220

Dear Colleagues

We are very pleased to announce some generous scholarships available to
your students to take part in our Summer School „How Switzerland got
rich“, <http://www.bit.ly/UZHSummer2018> which takes place 9-20 July 2018.

We have five full tuition fees waivers available, worth 2000 Swiss
Francs each, which will be allocated to the first five applicants from
our networks and strategic partners. All your other students will
receive a tuition fee discounts of 500 Swiss Francs.

The short programme is open to Bachelor and Master students from all
subject areas and will provide a historical, economical, political and
socio-cultural overview of how Switzerland became the wealthy and
globlised nation it is today. The programme includes academic day trips
to some of the most important multinational companies and political
landmarks.

Application is now open and will close on the 30 April:
www.bit.ly/UZHSummerSchool_ApplyOnline
<http://www.bit.ly/UZHSummerSchool_ApplyOnline>__

Please see attached flyer for further information.

For further information, please contact Katja Durkin
(k.durkin na int.uzh.ch <mailto:k.durkin na int.uzh.ch>)

Dr. Chantal Kottler (-Vögeli)
Project Manager
--
University of Zurich
Dr. Chantal Kottler (-Vögeli)

Wednesdays and Fridays
Phone +41 44 634 20 65
Fax +41 44 634 45 01

www.int.uzh.ch <http://www.int.uzh.ch/>
chantal.kottler na int.uzh.ch <mailto:chantal.kottler na int.uzh.ch>