HORIZON 2010 technology workshop

Pavol Habuda habuda na dekanat.mff.cuni.cz
Pondělí Leden 11 20:27:36 CET 2010

HORIZON 2010
www.horizon2010.mckinsey.com

is a McKinsey's business technology workshop, which will be held in
April 8-11, 2010 in Berlin.

Event is geared towards outstanding students of the sciences,
engineering, and economics who have a passion for IT and technology.
Students will:

• meet consultants from McKinsey‘s Business Technology Office and
experience through a practical case study how we work with our clients
to deliver high-impact business and technology expertise.

• work in international teams to develop solutions to issues typically
encountered in our day-to-day consulting work, and apply your
problem-solving, communication, and presentation skills.

• meet students from all over Europe, and get a taste of working for a
truly global firm, while having fun participating in social activities
and discovering the fascinating city of Berlin.

Application deadline: February 21, 2010

For more information contact: katerina_grebenova na mckinsey.com