Employer Web Benchmark 2010 - swedish survey activity

Pavol Habuda habuda na dekanat.mff.cuni.cz
Pondělí Listopad 9 17:07:18 CET 2009

*Shape the online recruiting of the future*

More and more students are using the internet to look for career
opportunities, trainee programs and to apply for different positions.
More and more companies are building complex career websites. Often
students think it is time-consuming and frustrating to find jobs on the
internet. We want to change that. Therefore, we are asking for your opinion.

Potentialpark is conducting a research to improve the communication
between job seekers and recruiters. The survey is anonymous and takes
about 15 minutes to complete. It is independent and not sponsored by any
company or organization.

What's in it for me?

1. You will shape the future of online recruitment so that it will
become easier to find the right career opportunity at the right company.

2. You will learn more about the latest trends in online recruitment and
gain insights that will be valuable for your own career.

3. You can win an iPod Touch, a PS3 slim, a Sony Digital Ebook Reader or
vouchers for Amazon or iTunes. A jury will pick the winners out of the
best free text answers!

Please follow this link to take part:
www.potentialpark.com/teweb2010

We will publish the results in the media in spring 2010 and, if you
like, we will share them with you.

Thank you and have fun!

The Potentialpark Team
www.potentialpark.com