Nabídka pro PhD studenty od Chemnitz University of Technology v Německu + stipendia do Mexika na studijní nebo výzkumné pobyty

Marcela Juriga juriga na dekanat.mff.cuni.cz
Středa Srpen 16 10:45:09 CEST 2017

Vážení,

dovoluji si přeposlat nabídku pro PhD studenty od Chemnitz University of
Technology v Německu. Jedná se o možnost získat stipendium až na
tříměsíční návštěvu a další nabídky. Více informací naleznete na webu:
https://www.tu-chemnitz.de/zfwn/inprotuc/index.php.en
nebo kontaktujte: Ms. Antje Pfeifer (Email:
antje.pfeifer na zfwn.tu-chemnitz.de; phone: +49 371 531 34444).

Dear partners,
Chemnitz University of Technology has successfully re-applied for
third-party-funding of a project called "InProTUC" (short from for
"Doing your doctorate at Chemnitz University of Technology") which
offers the opportunity for PhD-students from international partner
universities to apply for a scholarship for a research visit at our
university as well as for prospective PhD-students from partner
universities for insight visits at our university. For more information
about the project, please access the following link:
https://www.tu-chemnitz.de/zfwn/inprotuc/index.php.en or contact Ms.
Antje Pfeifer, coordinator of InProTUC at the Center for Young
Scientists of Chemnitz University of Technology (Email:
antje.pfeifer na zfwn.tu-chemnitz.de; phone: +49 371 531 34444).

In order to spread that information between the target group of
(prospective) PhD-students from partner universities, we depend on your
support. If you would like to, you may use the email below which we have
prepared for you to send to your graduate/ PhD-students. Thank you so
much in advance for your assistance!
"Dear doctoral candidates, dear prospective doctoral candidates,
Chemnitz University of Technology offers within the project "InProTUC"
("Doing your doctorate at Chemnitz University of Technology)
scholarships for PhD-students from its international partner
universities, who are planning to conduct thesis-related research at
Chemnitz University of Technology. Young academics can spend up to three
month at Chemnitz University of Technology for a research visit.
Also graduates from international partner universities of Chemnitz
University of Technology who are taking into consideration to do a
doctorate at Chemnitz University of Technology are entitled to apply for
funding of a contact/information visit at Chemnitz in order to get to
know the prospective supervisor and the facilities. These so-called
"insight visits" are fundable up to one month.

The research and insight visits have to take place between November 1,
2017 and March 31, 2018. They are funded with a travel allowance and a
subsistence allowance according the regulations of the German Academic
Exchange Service. You can find further information on the project
InProTUC and on the current call for application online:
https://www.tu-chemnitz.de/zfwn/inprotuc/index.php.en.
Before applying for funding, please find a supervisor at Chemnitz
University of Technology willing to host and supervise you while being
in Chemnitz. Applications have to be submitted together with the
confirmation of a supervisor at Chemnitz University of Technology on or
(best) before September 30, 2017 electronically as one pdf-file via
email to Ms. Antje Pfeifer (antje.pfeifer na zfwn.tu-chemnitz.de). For
getting information about the professorships and their research focus
points in order to apply for supervision of your stay, please
- go to the homepage of Chemnitz University of Technology
(https://www.tu-chemnitz.de/index.html.en)
- choose the respective faculty ("Faculty"-button right hand of the
university logo)
- and then choose "professorships" on faculty website.

Please address your application for supervision of your research project
to the professor personally and attach the common documents (i.a. CV,
description of research project related to the research focus points of
the professorship, letter of recommendation)
In case of any questions related to the call or the project as well as
when having any problem with your application, please do not hesitate to
contact Ms. Antje Pfeifer (Email: antje.pfeifer na zfwn.tu-chemnitz.de;
phone: +49 371 531 34444).
We are looking forward to welcome you to Chemnitz University of
Technology soon!"
Thank you so much in advance for your assistance! I am looking very much
forward to further enhancing and deepen our partnerships jointly with you!
With kind regards from Chemnitz
Dr. Wolfgang Lambrecht

Chemnitz University of Technology
International Office
Dr. Wolfgang Lambrecht
Bahnhofstraße 8, Raum G102
D-09111 Chemnitz
Phone: +49 371 531 35679
Fax:   +49 371 531 13509
Email: wolfgang.lambrecht na iuz.tu-chemnitz.de
WWW: https://www.tu-chemnitz.de/international

Dále z pověření Ministerstva školství, mládeže a tělovýchovy ČR Vám
předáváme v příloze informaci o vypsání stipendií do Mexika na studijní
nebo výzkumné pobyty (se začátkem studia v rozmezí od 1. března do 5.
prosince 2018).

Dokumentace kandidátů musí být odevzdána do sídla Akademické informační
agentury  (Dům zahraniční spolupráce, Na Poříčí 1035/4, Praha 1,)
nejpozději do 19. září 2017 do 12:00 hod. Pro rok 2018 je České
republice nabídnuto 5 stipendijních míst. Informace je rovněž zveřejněna
na našich webových stránkách,
http://www.dzs.cz/cz/akademicka-informacni-agentura/stipendia/?type_id=5&country_id=26

S pozdravem
Marcela Juriga