JLU Virtual International Programme (VIP) - Winter Semester 2023/24

Pavlína Tejcová pavlina.tejcova na matfyz.cuni.cz
Úterý Červenec 11 14:33:19 CEST 2023

Vážení/Dear All,
dovolujeme si Vám předat k přímému využití nabídku online vzdělávání od partnerské univerzity UK Justus Liebig University Giessen na ZS 2023/24. Jedná se o Virtual International Programme (VIP). Deadline je nastaven na 31. července 2023. Podrobnosti naleznete níže/ Let us inform you about online courses offered by Charles University partner university Justus Liebig University Giessen for Winter Semester 2023/24 - Virtual International Programme (VIP). Deadline is set on July 31, 2023. See below for more details.
S přáním příjemného dne/Best regards,

Mgr. Pavlína Tejcová
Oddělení pro vědu a zahraniční styky/Research and International Affairs Department
Matematicko-fyzikální fakulta Univerzity Karlovy/Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University
Ke Karlovu 3
121 16 Praha 2
tel. 951551222

From: europa-aaa <europa-aaa na admin.uni-giessen.de<mailto:europa-aaa na admin.uni-giessen.de>>
Sent: Monday, July 3, 2023 6:48 PM
To: europa-aaa <europa-aaa na admin.uni-giessen.de<mailto:europa-aaa na admin.uni-giessen.de>>
Cc: VIP <VIP na admin.uni-giessen.de<mailto:VIP na admin.uni-giessen.de>>
Subject: JLU Virtual International Programme (VIP) - Winter Semester 2023/24

----please set html----

Dear colleagues,

Greetings from Justus Liebig University Giessen (JLU) - we hope this e-mail finds all of you well.

We are pleased to share with you the course catalogue on JLU's Virtual International Programme (VIP) for winter semester 2023/24. We would love to have students from your institutions, our valued partner universities, join this program, so feel free to share this information with students interested in a virtual exchange experience at JLU starting this October.

VIP is a permanent offer of JLU's cooperation activities and addresses international students interested in a virtual exchange experience to complement their studies in their home countries. For participating in the programme, students do not pay any registration, enrolment or credit fees to JLU. Students can apply directly online, we do not ask for official nominations beforehand.

See all information about the programme below and attached and please do let us know if we can support your students during the process in any way.

Students get to choose one to six seminars from a varied study catalogue<https://www.jlu-digitalcampus.de/vip> taught completely online. This offer includes 45 online courses from all 11 faculties of JLU at undergraduate and graduate level. As the offer is part of the regular JLU curriculum, international students enrolled will benefit from an international learning environment.

In addition to specialized courses, VIP offers exclusive places in 5 German language courses from beginner to advanced level. Upon successful completion of the virtual exchange semester, international students will receive an official Transcript of Records with credit points from JLU. Participation in the VIP is free of charge for students from our partner universities.

Students are able to apply for the programme up to 31st July 2023. We will also have an online question time on 20th July 2023 at 2pm (CEST) where students can ask questions regarding the application process or the programme in general (see flyer attached).The winter semester starts on 9th October 2023 with our online Orientation Week for all international students (OWIS<https://www.uni-giessen.de/en/international-pages/study/enrol/owis?set_language=en>). For further information about the course offer and the application process, please visit our Digital Campus<https://www.jlu-digitalcampus.de/vip>.

We highly appreciate if you disseminate the Virtual International Programme broadly among your campus community. Please contact our Mobility Team for inquiries about the programme, the course selection or the application process:

Justus Liebig University Giessen

International Office

Mobility Team

VIP na admin.uni-giessen.de<mailto:VIP na admin.uni-giessen.de>

Tel.: +49 641-99 12166/32

Best regards from Giessen and please stay safe,

Mobility Team